Diamond Dermalinfusion Vs. Hydrafacial®
We often are asked what the difference is between two popular skincare treatments – Diamond Dermalinfusion (DDI) and HydraFacial®. While both treatments take a multi-step approach to clearer, glowing skin, there are several reasons why we choose to offer DDI at Ona Skincare.
Diamond Dermalinfusion (DDI) is a results-oriented skin care treatment. 3-in-1 advanced Dermalinfusion technology simultaneously EXFOLIATES, EXTRACTS and INFUSES to produce radiant and rejuvenated skin. Using medically developed solutions, Dermalinfusion is fully customizable and the perfect solution to address a wide variety of skin concerns and conditions from head-to-toe and is suitable for all skin types and tone.
- DDI utilizes a diamond tip vs. a plastic tip.
- DDI’s pneumatic vacuum glides with controlled pressure to exfoliate.
- DDI can safely & effectively treat the lips, eyes and full body with special diamond tips developed for each area.
- DDI components self-clean with operating room grade sanitation after each treatment.
- Depth of DDI treatment goes 30-35 microns to dermal epidermal junction.
- DDI can volumize skin by 70%. Individual results may vary. One treatment can transform skin, but a series will deliver more dramatic results.
- Studies show that DDI’s multi-phase, simultaneous treatment immediately initiates repair and recovery from hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, uneven texture and roughness with long-term, lasting results.
“I was having fairly severe sensitivity on my neck after beginning use of a new skincare product and my aesthetician at Ona recommended the Diamond Dermalinfusion with hydrating solution. It provided immediate relief to my skin irritation and definitely sped up the healing process.” – Mandy W.
“I have tried everything from skincare laser treatments to address melasma and sun damage. Diamond Dermalinfusion is the best results by far! I love that I can custom pick my serums and add anti-aging to my treatments all at the same time as addressing my pigmentation. Diamond Dermalinfusion blows microdermabrasion away and goes beyond merely exfoliating the skin.” – Claudia
At Ona Skincare in Belle Meade, we’re passionate about helping you look and feel your best. If you’re interested in learning more about diamond dermalinfusion, Ultherapy, or microneedling, reach out to our skincare specialists today. We offer a wonderful array of advanced skincare services and we proudly offer whole body cryotherapy at our spa. In addition to our spa services, we carry some of the best name brands in the skincare market. Get a free consultation today or contact us with any questions you have about our facials, laser treatments or body services!