Why Waxing Trumps Shaving
There are many different methods out there for hair removal, but not all of them are created equal.
Shaving is one of the most common types of hair removal. It’s cheap, it’s easy and you can do it in your own shower, but there are many downsides to shaving. Waxing, while by no means perfect, is a great alternative to shaving, and there are many reasons why!
Top 5 reasons why waxing trumps shaving:
- Say goodbye to razor burn – It may be obvious, but we’ll say it anyway, razor burn only comes from razors. When you eliminate the razors, you also eliminate the tiny, red, itchy bumps that plague you after your shave.
- Waxing reduces the growth of new hair – When you consistently wax a specific area of your body, over time, you will notice that your hair will grow less and less. Waxing damages the hair papilla, which is responsible for supplying your hair with the nutrients it needs to grow.
- You’ll have more time to yourself – The average woman will spend approximately 72 entire days of her life shaving her legs, and while waxing can take a bit of time, a half an hour appointment every 3 weeks doesn’t seem like such a big deal anymore.
- Waxing lasts a whole lot longer – When you shave, you are likely to see stubble growth in just a few days, but waxing will last for a couple of weeks or more!
- With waxing, you don’t have to do the work! – When you get waxed, you get to pay someone else to do the hard work for you!
Schedule your waxing appointment in Nashville with Ona Ultimate Skincare today!