Diamond Dermalinfusion Vs Hydrafacial®
If you’re looking for a hydrating treatment for your skin, consider trying Diamond Dermalinfusion from Ona Skincare in East Nashville. Designed to improve the appearance of skin with just one series of treatments, Diamond Dermalinfusion is an effective alternative to microdermabrasion. When you visit our medical spa in Nashville, we’ll do everything we can to ensure your experience is stress-free and relaxing. We also specialize in advanced skincare solutions, body treatments, ultherapy, microneedling and more. If you have any questions about Diamond Dermalinfusion or you’re ready for a free consultation, contact our experts today!
We often are asked what the difference is between two popular skincare treatments – Diamond Dermalinfusion (DDI) and HydraFacial®. While both treatments take a multi-step approach to clearer, glowing skin, there are several reasons why we prefer DDI at Ona Skincare.
Diamond Dermalinfusion (DDI) is a results-oriented skin care treatment. 3-in-1 advanced Dermalinfusion technology simultaneously EXFOLIATES, EXTRACTS and INFUSES to produce radiant and rejuvenated skin. Using medically developed solutions, Dermalinfusion is fully customizable and the perfect solution to address a wide variety of skin concerns and conditions from head-to-toe and is suitable for all skin types and tone.
- DDI utilizes a diamond tip vs. a plastic tip.
- DDI’s pneumatic vacuum glides with controlled pressure to exfoliate.
- DDI can safely & effectively treat the lips, eyes and full body with special diamond tips developed for each area.
- DDI components self-clean with operating room grade sanitation after each treatment.
- Depth of DDI treatment goes 30-35 microns to dermal epidermal junction.
- DDI can volumize skin by 70%. Individual results may vary. One treatment can transform skin, but a series will deliver more dramatic results.
- Studies show that DDI’s multi-phase, simultaneous treatment immediately initiates repair and recovery from hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, uneven texture and roughness with long-term, lasting results.
“I was having fairly severe sensitivity on my neck after beginning use of a new skincare product and my aesthetician at Ona Skincare recommended the Diamond Dermalinfusion with hydrating solution. It provided immediate relief to my skin irritation and definitely sped up the healing process.” – Mandy W.
“I have tried everything from skincare laser treatments to address melasma and sun damage. Diamond Dermalinfusion is the best results by far! I love that I can custom pick my serums and add anti-aging to my treatments all at the same time as addressing my pigmentation. Diamond Dermalinfusion blows microdermabrasion away and goes beyond merely exfoliating the skin.” – Claudia