What is Diamond Dermalinfusion?
Diamond Dermalinfusion technology is a completely unique, non-invasive skin perfecting procedure that has instant – and cumulative – results.
A potent but gentle 30 minute treatment, Diamond Dermalinfusion requires absolutely no down time and is one of the few procedures in which skin shows immediate and noticeable improvement in volume, hydration, tone and texture. This patented technology is excellent for both light and dark skin, with virtually no restrictions on treating any area of the body! This treatment exfoliates the damaged top layer while simultaneously infusing condition specific and anti-aging serums deep into the skin. Dermalinfused skin is multi-enhanced – hydrated, smoothed and volumized.
What Does Diamond Dermalinfusion treat?
- TRUNCAL ACNE
- ACNE SCARRING
- UNEVEN SKIN TONEMELASMA
- STRETCH MARKS AND CELLULITE
- FINE LINES & WRINKLES
- KERATOSIS PILARIS (KP) ON ARMS AND LEGS
- SUN DAMAGE
Diamond Dermal Infusion Benefits:
- Exfoliation of the dry, dead skin cells that result in a dull, sallow complexion
- Infusion of professional serums, developed to address specific skin conditions
- Detoxifying lymphatic drainage – a type of gentle massage intended to encourage the natural drainage of the lymph, which carries waste products away from the tissues
- Fuller, firmer skin by the volumizing effect that Diamond Dermalinfusion has on all Dermalinfused skin
- Increased circulation by stimulating blood flow to the surface of the skin
- Stimulated Collagen production from oxygenation and cell renewal
How Does Diamond Dermalinfusion Work?
- Diamond Dermalinfusion is the only treatment that uses real diamonds in its patented handpiece.
- Diamond tip exfoliation delivers the ultimate skin-refining experience
- Uniform, even and precise exfoliation
- Dry, damaged top layer of skin is cleared
TARGETED TREATMENT DELIVERY
- Specialized Pro-Infusion Solutions are delivered to the base of the pores and the epidermis to address dark spots, acne, signs of aging, stretch marks, cellulite and dry skin
- Patented vacuum system ensures fluid is infused into skin, rather than merely sitting on top of skin
DEEP PORE CLEANSING
- Vacuum pressure flushes pores with condition-specific Pro-Infusion Solutions, removing dirt and debris
- All skin treated with Diamond Dermalinfusion has 70% more volume – resulting in plumped, smooth skin – for up to 72 hours after the procedure”
At Ona Skin Care
“Small, quiet, intimate, comfy and serene. I have been a client of Melissa Rhodes NP for years now. I refer all my clients and friends to her as well. She takes care of my facial Peels and everything needle. Pricing is competitive to market. Most importantly, I can trust her, she really knows what she’s doing.”